At Your Service

At Your Service
You are my First Priority!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

SPRING UPDATING/CLEANUP/REPAIR

Hole Before Repair
After Repaired
Now that Spring is just around the corner you will be cleaning up the dust from your ceilings and walls.  When you notice those cracks and holes....give me a call.  I will have them repaired in only two visits which will cost less than $200.00 if you live within 25 miles from the I-35 / Metcalf corridor.

Also, if you decide to renovate or finish a basement....again, after the drywall has been installed don't expect the installers to do the quality finishing which your room or basement deserves....that's not their strong suit....again, give me a call @ 913.909.5125 or 913.362.6989.
Knock Down Texture

Basement Before drywall and after painted
After drywall and before finish work

No comments:

Post a Comment