At Your Service

At Your Service
You are my First Priority!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

GET A JUMP ON FALL WITH UPDATED AND CLEAN WALLS....

Now that the kids are back in school, what a great time to get those damaged walls back in shape.  Or if you are ready to take down that wall between the dining-room or living-room and the kitchen.....give me a call afterwards to clean up the space left by removal of the walls.

Drywall finishing is an art and no matter how great you might be at installing drywall, it's just not all that simple to make the end result what most folks are happy with unless you employ me to give your walls that professional touch.

Eventhough you or whom ever you purchase your cabinets from install the actual cabinets...the ceilings and drywall areas surrounding the new appliances and cabinets will need to be finished properly to carry off the look you and your family are seeking.

Give me a call and I will fit you in within a week or two and you will have as much pride in your new home as I will in my work to make it right for you and your family.

Check out the changes that lightening up your kitchen and adjacent space make for an overall look of larger, brighter and newer!

No comments:

Post a Comment